17 November 2015

Continuation

My big toe seems to have improved, with a bit less pain then when it first happened. Never thought that taking care of laundry would be this grave. Hoping that at the initial check up at the VA to get my primary care designation I'll be able to see what kind of care will be needed. Hopefully, no surgery will be involved. Wondering what will be involved if there is. Only time will tell, though I would like to just not go through surgery and just get through the healing process. Even as annoying as walking on one part of my foot is and as annoying as the dull pain is in my right toe.

The Norco does help with alleviating what does exist. Progression is seemingly coming along because of it as well. Just wishing that it would heal faster. Healing right wouldn't happen that way I guess. It is pretty nice to catch up on my Hulu queue though.

One in particular show is Castle. Always did like the kind of shows that involve actors like the main character in Castle. Firefly was a good show and don't know why it was cancelled. And the previous actors are included into some of the episodes of Castle.

Work called, seeing if I would be able to do 4 hours on a scheduled Saturday to see how things worked out. That would be half of my normal time but would be good to still get part of a paycheck. Sunday night was also a scheduled night that would also see how things would work if Saturday goes well. Two nights off after that and I have my VA appointment on the next scheduled night for work. So pretty much, I'll be letting work know how the appointment goes when all is said and done.

Pretty much, after Wednesday, I'll have have medical whether or not I have a job after that. Just not sure what all I'll have after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment