05 January 2014

Undecided

As I have been looking around for a place to live around San Diego, I have to the realization that I would have to roommate with someone when I first get there seeing as how my current pay would be insufficient for the rent that is even just a minimum around the area that I am looking at moving to. Still looking at moving down there in the time frame decided. Would have to apply for unemployment once I get there if I am unable to find a job within 3 months upon arrival.

On a separate note, during my look into my family history, I have found that I have a Cherokee ancestor. When I am able to get down to who, I would then be able to find my tribal number. That’s what I have been told. The process will reveal how far I will be able to take it. It has been starting to look like it is about four or five generations back. If able to retrieve and qualify for a tribal number, than I will be able to focus more sufficiently I suppose.

Granted, during the time I have remaining here in Vincennes, IN I will be able to continue to search. Just hoping that I will be able to find out more info before I go to where the river takes me.

Have been thinking about going about getting me camping gear in that I may be able to make more of a journey down. Dunham’s Sports is the closest to an REI here but I have not been inside as of yet. Want to in order to see what it is that I am able to purchase from there. Though I am really not sure what kind of outdoor supply chain may exist down in the San Diego area.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Windows Live Tags: job,apply,roommate,rent,Family History,Dunham Sports,REI,Indiana,Vincennes, IN,California,CA,San Diego,realization,area,Still,unemployment,arrival,history,Cherokee,ancestor,Vincennes,info,river,gear,Dunham,Sports,generations

Blogger Labels: job,apply,roommate,rent,Family History,Dunham Sports,REI,Indiana,Vincennes, IN,California,CA,San Diego,realization,area,Still,unemployment,arrival,history,Cherokee,ancestor,Vincennes,info,river,gear,Dunham,Sports,generations

No comments:

Post a Comment